New Features in 1.9.13¶
The following features have been added to version 1.9.13
- Improved Import Trial data formats
- Integration with Genotyping Service Providers
- Various user interface improvements and bug fixes
Improved Import Trial data formats¶
KDManage data import template has been adjusted to meet new trial data formats. This will include accepting three standard formats 1) CSV from KDSmart export, 2) Standard KDManage format and 3) Direct DAL format. More explanation can be foundin
Integration with Genotyping Service Providers¶
KDManage will now integrate from created Analysis Groups to Genotyping Service Providers. This allows services to be generated from Analysis Group items stored in a KDDART System.
Various user interface improvements and bug fixes¶
- Able to sort table on Trial, Site, Genotype, Specimen, Traits and Items.
- Able to export CSVs uploaded as Multimedia in Trial and Projects as Trial Data or Marker Data
- Analysis Groups will now be allowed to have details, including permissions, updated.
- A bug in Pedigree and Genotype Pedigree view has been fixed
- Improved Trial Data Visualisation
- Import Trial Layout now allows for a manual bar-code column
- Some front end trait validation rule handling has been fixed
- Traits can be imported via CSV